Marriage License In Pensacola, Navarre and Perdido Key
Call us today 850-426-3590.
Due to CoVid, Escambia County is processing marriage licenses online. Pensacola and Perdido Key are in Escambia County.
Santa Rosa County in Navarre is processing marriage licenses by appointment.
Beach wedding in Pensacola
Florida Marriage License Requirements
• A Florida marriage license is required to get married in Florida.
• A Florida marriage license receives 1 certified copy of the marriage license. Certified copies for Florida are $4 per copy.
• The bride should get additional certified copies of the marriage license for changes to her last name on documents. Get a copy for personal records.
Pensacola Beach wedding package
• A Florida marriage license can be obtained from any county courthouse in Florida and get married anywhere in Florida with the license.
• A marriage license is good for 60 days.
• A marriage license must be filed within 10 days after completion.
• Non Florida residents can get married the same day they purchase their license.
• Florida residents must wait 3 days before they get married or go through counseling.
• Licenses are $93.50.
• Current photo ID is required for bride and groom and a state drivers license is acceptable identification.
• Bride and groom must be present when applying for the license.
• Bride and groom must be 18 years of age.
• You will need to know the exact date of your divorce.
Marriage License Offices
Offices are open Monday thru Friday 9-5pm and closed on all holidays and weekends. Arrive before 4 pm. Go to the Escambia County Clerk online and download a marriage license application and fill it out. Bring it to the marriage license office. Read our frequently asked questions..
Ernie Lee Magaha Judicial Building
190 Governmental Center
Pensacola, FL 32502
Corner of Baylen and Government.
Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach
South Santa Rosa Service Center
5841 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
Next to the zoo on Highway 98.