Hurricane Sally Updates
• Pensacola Bay Bridge was hit by several barges and will not be usable for months, this bridge takes you from Pensacola to Gulf Breeze. As of October 1, 2020 the Pensacola Bay Bridge will not be repaired for 5 to 6 months.
• The Bob Sikes Bridge has erosion on the Gulf Breeze side and is being repaired. This process may take up to 1 month from October 1, 2020. Pensacola Beach is currently open to everyone. This bridge takes you from Gulf Breeze to Pensacola Beach.
•The Garcon Point Bridge is available for use to get to Pensacola Beach via Hwy 98 however you should plan to be on this bridge before 3pm because of heavy traffic. The Bob Sikes Bridge must be repaired first to enter Pensacola Beach.
• Perdido Key is open to everyone.
• Orange Beach Alabama was hit harder than Perdido Key Florida however their progress is going well and they have professional cleaning crews working quickly.
• I was unable to see Gulf Shores but we should know something more after October 2, 2020 when more news announcements will be made. I will make weekly updates to keep everyone informed.
• Navarre Beach is currently open for weddings. Navarre is a beautiful small town with some condos and houses. There are grocery stores and restaurants over the bridges in Navarre and the bridges are short with no toll. This area is smaller and easy to navigate but still has many amenities to offer brides and grooms. Navarre Beach is only 7 miles from Pensacola Beach so you have to same type of beautiful beaches to enjoy. It is a great beach to spend quality time with the ones you love. The beach road to Pensacola Beach from Navarre Beach is currently closed.